TOP 6 Bars and clubs in Bogotá
Did you know that Bogotá was named UNESCO City of Music in 2012? This highlights the great nightlife that you can expect to find in Bogotá! Bars, breweries, fancy rooftops, salsa bars… You can’t get bored with so many options! We’ve selected our favorite venues to facilitate your final choice:
- Andres D.C: by far the most famous themed bar, it is a must-visit during your stay in Bogotá. With four floors of different themes (hell, purgatory, earth, heaven), this bar is an institution in town. Get your treat of aguardiente in their extensive list of cocktails and get the night going!
Credit: Andres DC
- Bogota Beer Company: this institution in Bogotá now has 24 locations in town, and is the best place to enjoy good freshly brewed beer in Bogotá. If you’re a true beer lover, this place cannot be missed, as you risk missing tap beer for the rest of your time in Colombia…
- Yumi Yumi: their happy hour deals will surely make you happy with 3 for 1 deal until 6.30, which is unbelievably extended until 9.30 on Saturdays!
- Apache: this rooftop lounge bar offers an exceptional view over the city for you to enjoy while having a drink. At night, this place turns into a club with a DJ on site!
- Centrico: this rooftop bar, where you can also eat delicious tapas dishes, is another option for you to enjoy Bogotá’s views.
- El Bembé: practice your dance moves in this great salsa bar and restaurant, while enjoying their special mojitos all night long!
Another famous characteristic of Bogotá is the quality of the food you can find there. From Colombian (good) classics to more original restaurants, find the perfect place in our selection of the best places to eat in Bogotá!