TOP 5 Bars and clubs in Santa Marta
Your day exploring the surroundings of Santa Marta didn’t quite exhaust you and you are ready for more? Get ready to dive into Santa Marta’s nightlife! This small town full of locals and backpackers all year round developed many spots for you to try out. Be sure not to miss anything, and find your ideal place on our list:
- Patio Querido: a luxuriant tropical garden and the best Colombian products are what you’ll find in Patio Querido. A place to enjoy a varied menu of home-made dishes and cocktails, local beers and French wines, in addition to live music, dj sets, pool, patio, rooftop and always a good service.
- La Bodeguita Pirata: this city center bar serves the best fruits rums in town, with a typical Caribbean vibe. Plus, you’ll get a welcome shot for free if you are staying at Masaya!
- Charlie’s Bar: in the historic center, Charlie’s is the ideal place to drink some delicious cocktails while listening to live music, enjoying the Caribbean vibe. Try their Tropical Vibes or Mai Tai, you’ll love them!
- La Azotea: this chill rooftop bar and club is a perfect place for a few drinks in the city center. Mix yourself with the local crowds, and if you feel like it, take the stairs down to the club to keep the night going!
- La Puerta: this club is a Santa Marta classic, playing latin and rock music. Open until late, you’ll be glad to take a break in their courtyard, before going back to the dancefloor.
- Parque de los Novios: this is not a club, but the place where you can find many others nearby. If you feel uninspired, head to the Parque and see by yourself where the best vibe is this night between the many bars and clubs in the area!
Already planning your post-party craving? Have a look at our list of the best places to eat in Santa Marta!